Navigation Bar Blue

Thursday 11 October 2012

I Know I Can, but I Don't Know Why I Can't

Yesterday, I was having a conversation with a friend in the car who was talking about the intolerable pressure she faces at work, in which she, in the spirit of frustrated perseverance and strong will, said to me: 

"I know I can do it, but I don't know why I can't do it!"

That's it! There it was. I told her that the sentence she just mumbled, was a very accurate expression of what many of us struggle in life as human beings. "I know I can do it, but I don't know why I can't do it." Which got me thinking about the two posts I did back in August relating to the mind and the question of how.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the simplest of questions are the hardest to answer, at least they have been for me!

    I guess it is all about building the inner strength to answer it and do what we know we should, either that of we need a good kick up the arse!

    ReplyDelete