Navigation Bar Blue

Saturday 28 July 2012

Take Care Man

Remember this guy? Few days ago, it was his birthday and despite having realigned my priorities to reduce my dwell time on Facebook to less than 5 minutes, his name conveniently displays itself on the birthday reminder tab and my mind starts giving itself a mischievous smirk. My heart starts beating nervously as I knew then and there, that I was going to shamelessly take this opportunity to send him a birthday message to see how things are going with him. Damn it, I just can't help myself from succumbing to my residual crush curious temptations*. So I sent him a really simple message and closed everything.

Unexpectedly the next day, there was a swift reply from him. It's a thankful one of no more than two sentences that ends with "take care man"Ho! "Take. Care. Man". There it is. Nice and straightNo "how have you been since we last saw each other?" or "hey, I thought about you!" or "hope we could get together some time..."

Just plain old, "take care man".

Okay, so now I got the hint and my subconscious silently judges itself. Nevertheless it was fun and silly, although I'm not going to say that it didn't kill me a little on the inside. But what'cha gonna do about it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment